Information on registration of international technical assistance projects
In accordance with paragraph 18 of Chapter 4 of the Regulation on the procedure for the preparation, review and registration of projects (programs) for international technical assistance, as well as lists of goods (property, including monetary funds), works and services provided for the implementation of these projects (programs), which approved by the Resolution of the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of 21th November 2003 No. 1522 "On Some Measures for Implementation of the Decree of the President of the Republic of Belarus of 22th October 2003 No. 460", the Ministry of Economy carries out registration of projects on the basis of :
1. decision of the Commission for mini-projects of international technical assistance and projects that are implemented by the national execution method;
2. resolutions of the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus on the approval of specific projects;
3. inclusion of projects in approved ITA programs;
4. norms of international treaties of the Republic of Belarus.
In the instances indicated in paragraphs 1 and 2, the recipient may not re-submit the documents.
In the instances indicated in paragraphs 3 and 4, the recipient submits to the Ministry of Economy:
- ITA receiver’s request in any format (covering letter);
- Application for project registration, drawn up in accordance with theform established by the Ministry of Economy;
- Original or certified copy of project in duplicate;
- Translation of the original document of the project into Belarusian or Russian in duplicate.